The CWRU Footlighters’ PR Competition is a friendly competition in which you earn points by helping us out with PR. The competition begins at our second GBM of the semester and ends at our last, at which point the winners will be announced and will receive their prizes.
By default, every Footlighter who attends the first or second GBM is entered into the competition. If you want to enter or leave the competition, send an email to our Publicity Manager, Aaron Magid, at email@example.com.
Any member of the CWRU Footlighters may participate EXCEPT for the Publicity Manager and President. You do not need voting rights to participate.
Photos, Videos, and Quotes can be submitted through this form
Attendance at PR events will be automatically tracked. In the case of any PR event with special circumstances, the event’s circumstances will be described in-depth well before the event.
Points can be earned in the following ways:
- Submit a Photo* – 20 points – 60 if we use it in a PR release or internal blooper video
- Submit a Video* – 40 points – 120 if we use it in a PR release or internal blooper video
- Submit a Quote* – 30 points – 90 if we use it in a PR release
- Attend a PR Committee meeting – 150 points
- Help with flyers / chalking – 150 points
- Help run our booth at an event – 150 points
- Contact an organization about ads – 40 points – 150 if they buy an ad
- Make a classroom announcement – 200 points
- Post about the show – 100 points
* Submissions that are unusable or duplicates will not receive points.
Prizes will be given out at the final GBM of the semester. Though this semester’s prizes have not been decided yet, they will be similar to last year’s prizes which are listed below.Last Year’s Prizes:
- 1st: $30 Mitchells gift card + gold medal
- 2nd: $10 Mitchells gift card + silver medal
- 3rd: bronze medal